Can we sale alcohol at our event?

Yes but you must complete the Special Event Liquor Permit; contact the City Clerk for application @ 384-6403 please allow at least 60 days to permit. Security will be required at expense of sponsor.

News & Happenings

We will be CLOSED Sunday April 5th for Easter. Please call 384-6301 with any questions.

KidKamp Parent packets can be found here.  Registration for full summer starts March 16.