General Park Shelter Rentals
Shelter reservations can be made online in four (4) hour increments up to 12 months in advance for personal use by groups of less than 50 people.
- General Park Shelter Rental Fees
Resident: $40 per four (4) hours
Non-Resident: $50 per four (4) hours
Parks and Recreation Facility Use Permit
A Parks and Recreation Facility Use Permit is required for all activities conducted on public property that meet any of the following criteria:
- Reservation of Parklands or a Parks and Recreation facility for exclusive use
- Expected number of participants and/or spectators total 50+
- Tents, structures, and/or sound amplification
- Selling or distributing alcohol and/or food to the public
- Any commercial activity, selling of goods and/or services
For more information on Parks and Recreation Facility Use Permits, view the Parks and Recreation Facility Use Permit Policy or email email@example.com.