Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Spring is on the way and that means a certain bunny should be busy hiding eggs for all the kiddos in the community. However, with the "Stay at Home" order in place, the bunny is asking for your help. Let’s come together as a community and make this Saturday a special day for all the kids with a neighborhood egg hunt. Here is how it works...
1. Print out digital eggs and decorate! Free digital eggs can be found here. (Thank you to Luftmensch Designs for creating the free digital content.)
2. Get your friends and neighbors to participate too.
3. Saturday, April 11th, before 10am, display your eggs out front where they can be seen from the street.
4. After 10am, walk your neighborhood and spot the eggs. Remember to practice social distancing.
5. Tag #GlenwoodRecAtHome in your pictures on social media or email them to us at email@example.com and we’ll post them to our page.
6. Have fun!